Sunday, October 9, 2011
a big weekend for stacy my granddaughter
this weekend was a special one for Stacy who turned 13 today. I took her to the dance explosion at the America music theater last night the last one for this show. It was an awesome show, so much fun and excitement. I needed that after the month I had for sure and was so happy to be able to take my granddaughter. she enjoyed it so much and just kept thanking me over and over. today is her 13th birthday, but this Morn. she was baptized at the church she sometimes attends with her other grandparents. It was so special to see that and hear her testimony. And then I understand later they went to eat at Lyndon diner. have some pictures that I took of her and the cast members after the show. she wanted pictures taken so of course I complied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment