Friday, July 22, 2011
Hot Hot
Hot and more hot. What a week. I did not have any problems though thank goodness. I kept the air up pretty hi on the bus, but getting in and out of the bus to help the clients and do the wheel chairs is very tiring but there were days that I felt worse but for some reason this week i had more energy then most times. but i hope it starts to cool down some over the next week. there is a sign I saw in my travels that said this could be snow. think of snow and it may make you feel cool. My Mother still has a picture up of a snow scene and I said something about that and we decided that just looking at it it will make us feel cooler. thank goodness for A/C, what did we do without A/C when I was younger. I remember using fans and more fans just to sit in front of. And fans in the windows at night to bring in the cooler air. I don't have A/c in my bedroom, but I have a ceiling fan and a fan in the window. there is A/c in the living room and it is set on low and when I come home from work it is nice in my house. Of course down stairs it is naturally cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment