Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh no back to work

after a week off it is now time to go to back to work. I had a wonderful week spending time with friends and family and grandchildren. I did not cook a meal at home, ate out everyday.
sat. I had my grandchildren as you saw in the other posts and Sunday took my grandson to a car show. and just had a wonderful day. Monday I had lunch with a girl friend who I don't get to see very often but we do talk on the phone at times. Monday eve.had dinner with a new friend, Tues had lunch with a very dear friend who I know for many years, she is my best friend and we love to get together whenever we can. And then I spent time with my Mother Tues eve. Did some shopping with her and then we went to visit her brother and his wife who just moved into a new place. Wed. I to see my Lawyer and the later that eve. was out again with my new friend we ate out and then went Miniature golfing. Thursday I spent time with my oldest granddaughter, we went par 3 golfing and then of course out to eat.
Friday was out to eat with another friend and then saw where she worked. And then went over to my mothers again and we went to a Pizza buffet later.  Now this weekend I did not do much and feel a little depressed about having to go back to work. So back to reality. I will have two more weeks comming and some personal days which start in Jan. the two weeks of vac. start in July and I can use them up until next July.









w

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good vacation, and got to see a lot of people. Its always nice to have a change, but like you said, its then back to reality. J