Sunday, March 13, 2011
horrible things going on.
this has been a week of tragedy, with the fire of the those seven children and then the earthquake in Japan. What does the Bible say about the end times. There will be Earthquakes and floods and rumors of war. I think we all better rethink how are are lives are taking shape. The end may be near. I saw a sign some weeks ago that said a certain date that the world is ending. Well now we no that we don"t know when that is so who ever put that sign up better read his Bible. I hope we all pray for the family of the fire victims , what they are going through right now. The funeral is Tuesday I think. And I read that the Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest the funeral. Now why is that? As far as I'm concerned they are not a Christan church. They were given the freedom to do what they wanted but as far as I'm concerned that is not freedom of speech. If they are given that form of freedom then those that want to preach the gospel and preach on the street corners better be able to do so, And not get persecuted for it. I believe it is opening a whole new era for us as well. Because if a Christan organisation does something that the public does not like they can go back to the Supreme court ruling and say about the the so called church that was given the freedom of speech. And they will have nothing to say about that and us Christan's will be able to carry on. All I know this is getting very interesting. The events that happen and take place ever day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment