Sunday, January 16, 2011
I know
I know I know, I have been lax in posting everyday but till I get home I just don"t have much time to do much.I wanted to post some other things but they will wait. Yesterday was a very busy day. I got up at 7:30 so that I could be up when the guys came and delivered my wood. And the some wash before I went to get my nails done. Charlie and Dolphine and Jeremiah came. Charlie put my wood away and then some other things for me. I own a house but at times I need help doing some things so I'm thankful for my sons help. I then took my granddaughter and grandson Isabell and Joey to see Yogi bear. And then took them to church and met Charlie and family there as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment